Wednesday 31 December 2014

365 Days In Nature - December 2014

I began taking a nature photo on the 1st of January 2013.
My goal was to take one every day for the whole year.
I achieved that, now I'm back for another year.
I started a Facebook group to share our nature photos.
It has grown to more than 200 members from all around the world.
And it's the best group on Facebook.
No, I'm not at all biased!
If you want to join us, you can find us here... 365 Days In Nature

Day 335 - 1st December ~ Nature Vs Man: The waves, the rocks, the sand with the Gold Coast high rise buildings in the background.



Day 336 - 2nd December ~ Nature Vs Man: Footprints on the beach.



Day 337 - 3rd December ~ Nature Vs Man: Beautiful man made gardens and ponds at the Maleny Botanic Gardens.



Day 338 - 4th December ~ Nature Vs Man: Blue sky, magpie...power lines & clock tower.



Day 339 - 5th December ~ Nature Vs Man: The final one for the theme...a tree near the man made dam on the farm.




Day 340 - 6th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: No snow around here but I photographed this pretty white agapanthus in my mother-in-law's garden last week.



Day 341 - 7th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: A pretty white daisy, with a bonus fly, in my mother-in-law's garden.



Day 342 - 8th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: White and fluffy...



Day 343 - 9th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: My favourite ever rose photo, from my Aunty Rose's garden.



Day 344 - 10th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: A pure white gardenia...perfection.



Day 345 - 11th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: The closest thing we get to snow here in Queensland...the snowflake bush!



Day 346 - 12th December ~ Frozen/White/Snow: Look! I do have a real frozen/white/snow photo!! Taken 12 years ago on Christmas Day in Vienna....we were so frozen!




Day 347 - 13th December ~ Favourites from the archives: So many photos, which ones to choose for this week?? I have to start with my very favourite pink rose. It's fairly recent so you may remember it.



Day 348 - 14th December ~ Favourites from the archives: I just love the Illawarra Flame Trees that are blooming all around town at the moment. And I love the contrast of the red and blue in this photo.



Day 349 - 15th December ~ Favourites from the archives: I have SO many photos of Rainbow Lorikeets but this is one of my favourites.



Day 350 - 16th December ~ Favourites from the archives: It's my favourite colour and I love how the background came out black. I took this one at Binna Burra a few years ago and today I dedicate it to the innocent lives lost in the Sydney siege.



Day 351 - 17th December ~ Favourites from the archives: My favourite ducky shot.



Day 352 - 18th December ~ Favourites from the archives: This one makes me happy.



Day 353 - 19th December ~ Favourites from the archives: Finishing this week with one of my favourite sunset shots.




Day 354 - 20th December ~ Any kind of animals: Starting animal week with the cutest of Aussie animals...a sleeping koala.



Day 355 - 21st December ~ Any kind of animals: From one cute Aussie animal to another one..."What's that Skip?"



Day 356 - 22nd December ~ Any kind of animals: A not so cute Aussie animal...a salt water crocodile.



Day 357 - 23rd December ~ Any kind of animals: I have three favourite animals, one is cats. This is Simba...our "foster" cat. He belongs to someone around the corner but they brought a big dog into their yard and he's terrified of it. So Simba eats and sleeps here most of the time. The kids and I love him.



Day 358 - 24th December ~ Any kind of animals: One of my other favourite animals is dolphins. And one of the biggest thrills was when our whole family was invited to a private show where we could feed and pat the dolphins at Sea World!



Day 359 - 25th December ~ Any kind of animals: I'm saving my last favourite animal for tomorrow when I'm at the farm (hmmmmm, I wonder what it could be...) because I thought this one was very appropriate for today.



Day 360 - 26th December ~ Any kind of animals: So my final favourite animals is....surprise surprise...



Day 361 - 27th December ~ Faces in nature: A big sleeping face in a cloud.



Day 362 - 28th December ~ Faces in nature: Grumpy little faces?



Day 363 - 29th December ~ Faces in nature: I see a face, do you?



Day 364 - 30th December ~ Faces in nature: A big puffy white face in the clouds.



Day 365 - 31st December ~ Faces in nature: This is the coolest face I've even seen in a tree.





No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way