Thursday 31 July 2014

365 Days of Man's Mark on the World - July 2014


At the beginning of 2013 I began a 365 Project called 365 Days In Nature.
This year I'm continuing that one and starting a new one called 365 Days of Man's Mark on the World.
My goal is to take a photo of something man made every day for the whole year.
I've started a Facebook group to share our photos.
If you want to join us, you can find us here... 365 Days of Man's Mark on the World


Day 182 - 1st July - Roads/Footpaths - A footpath through the bush to a stunning view at Springbrook's Purling Brook Falls.



Day 183 - 2nd July - Roads/Footpaths - Another footpath from yesterday...this time it's a boardwalk.



Day 184 - 3rd July - Roads/Footpaths - Another forest footpath. It was freezing along this one!! But it lead to an amazing view!



Day 185 - 4th July - Roads/Footpaths - A footpath at the top of Kirra Point.




Day 186 - 5th July - Funny - A cute and funny little gecko on my sister's new outdoor room wall.



Day 187 - 6th July - Funny - I posted this on FMS recently and a few people said it was disturbing. We thought it was pretty funny when we saw it at the country markets recently.



Day 188 - 7th July - Funny - This is in our street. Not sure why you'd nail an old boot to a tree...for a bird to nest in maybe. Whatever the reason, I always think it's funny when I walk past it.



Day 189 - 8th July - Funny - I had a relief day in the Learning Support teacher's office recently and this cow on her desk made me smile.



Day 190 - 9th July - Funny - Not so much 'funny haha'...but I think it's 'funny odd' how people are putting padlocks everywhere these days. I found these at Kirra Point.



Day 191 - 10th July - Funny - This tickled my fancy out the back of big old country pub!




Day 192 - 11th July - Funny - Clowns are funny! This one is Eric Summons...remember him? He was Boris the Black Knight?




Day 193 - 12th July - Flight - My favourite flight photo...two in one. I think I've used this one before.



Day 194 - 13th July - Flight - A plane taking off from Coolangatta Airport.



Day 195 - 14th July - Flight - Paragliding at Rainbow Beach.



Day 196 - 15th July - Flight - My boy's favourite form of flight.



Day 197 - 16th July - Flight - A rescue chopper at Caloundra.



Day 198 - 17th July - Flight - A random plane flying over our house.



Day 199 - 18th July - Flight - Historical flight at the museum.





Day 200 - 19th July - Reflection - A reflection of the Dickabram Bridge in the Mary River.



Day 201 - 20th July - Reflection - Upside down reflection of the balcony rail in my wine glass.



Day 202 - 21st July - Reflection - I used this photo for 'Wheels' but it suits this theme as well. The reflection of the street in the window of the bike store.



Day 203 - 22nd July - Reflection - This photo is quite a few years old now, but I was taking a photo of the flower/weed she put behind her ear and didn't even notice the reflection of myself until I downloaded it.



Day 204 - 23rd July - Reflection - The reflection of the setting sun in the balcony window of our holiday unit at Coolangatta.



Day 205 - 24th July - Reflection - The reflection in the lake of our favourite getaway hotel.



Day 206 - 25th July - Reflection - The reflection of a tree in the thingy that points to the surrounding mountains and towns. What are those things called?




Day 207 - 26th July - Churches & Abbeys - For this week's theme I'm going to start locally and end globally. Today's church is our beautiful St Patrick's Catholic Church just a street away and one that holds special memories since we've moved to this town.



Day 208 - 27th July - Churches & Abbeys - Another beautiful church in our town. Sadly this one is no longer used.



Day 209 - 28th July - Churches & Abbeys - From Gympie to London...Westminster Abbey...taken almost 12 years ago with a cheap old film camera.



Day 210 - 29th July - Churches & Abbeys - From London to Paris...the Notre-Dame.



Day 211 - 30th July - Churches & Abbeys - I loved this church in Munich and I especially loved the market stall that looks like its miniature. This is the Frauenkirche.



Day 212 - 31st July - Churches & Abbeys - An extraordinarily beautiful cathedral, the Duomo of Florence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way