Sunday 30 November 2014

365 Days of Man's Mark on the World - November 2014

At the beginning of 2013 I began a 365 Project called 365 Days In Nature.
This year I'm continuing that one and starting a new one called 365 Days of Man's Mark on the World.
My goal is to take a photo of something man made every day for the whole year.
I've started a Facebook group to share our photos.

If you want to join us, you can find us here... 365 Days of Man's Mark on the World


Day 305 - 1st November - Numbers - Numbers on our wheelie bin. I have never noticed that they had numbers until I went looking for numbers!



Day 306 - 2nd November - Numbers - A number on a plant pot.



Day 307 - 3rd November - Numbers - Numbers on a sign beside our block.



Day 308 - 4th November - Numbers - Fancy numbers on my new kitchen clock.



Day 309 - 5th November - Numbers - Numbers on a train carriage at the old train station.



Day 310 - 6th November - Numbers - Numbers on a cross stitch I did in 1989.



Day 311 - 7th November - Numbers - Finishing numbers with our letterbox.




Day 312 - 8th November - Repetitive Patterns - Repetitive patterns on (dirty) back wall of our house.



Day 313 - 9th November - Repetitive Patterns - Market tents all in a row.



Day 314 - 10th November - Repetitive Patterns - An artwork we bought at the school Artz Cafe auction has repetitive patterns done by the year 5 students who flipped, slid or turned shapes to make interesting art.



Day 315 - 11th November - Repetitive Patterns - Repeated granny squares on a cushion I made.



Day 316 - 12th November - Repetitive Patterns - Tartan is a repetitive pattern...our picnic blanket.



Day 317 - 13th November - Repetitive Patterns - A repetitive pattern on a verandah in our town.



Day 318 - 14th November - Repetitive Patterns - At the show...




Day 319 - 15th November - Crafty Creations - I am totally hooked on crochet (pun intended!) and these are some cute little crochet heart keyrings I made for the school fete earlier this year.



Day 320 - 16th November - Crafty Creations - My Miss 7's favourite crafty creation of mine. I made Reina for her just before Christmas last year and she hasn't left her side since.



Day 321 - 17th November - Crafty Creations - When I was into jewellery making awhile ago I made this bracelet with cloisonne beads.



Day 322 - 18th November - Crafty Creations - This time last year I made this cute little dress for a co-worker's granddaughter to wear to a family wedding.



Day 323 - 19th November - Crafty Creations - Aprons...I've made LOTS!



Day 324 - 20th November - Crafty Creations - I love these beaded snowflakes that I made for our Christmas tree a few years ago.



Day 325 - 21st November - Crafty Creations - Christmas is coming...eeek! I made these for the kids a few years ago.




Day 326 - 22nd November - LOVE - My Miss 7 loves heart shaped sandwiches for her school lunch.



Day 327 - 23rd November - LOVE - My favourite crystal heart...



Day 328 - 24th November - LOVE - One of my favourite earrings.



Day 329 - 25th November - LOVE - I love these heart shaped sprinklers at Noosa Botanic Gardens (at Cooroy).



Day 330 - 26th November - LOVE - A "handmade" heart.



Day 331 - 27th November - LOVE - I love the heart shaped cut out in my corner stand that used to belong to my Nan.



Day 332 - 28th November - LOVE - The hearts I carried on my wedding day.




Day 333 - 29th November - Glass - Oooooo goodie, I can show off our coloured glass collection this week! I'm beginning with my very favourite find at the local antique store. I loved these the moment I saw them and after doing a little Google research I discovered that they are vintage German Hofbauer crystal glasses.



Day 334 - 30th November - Glass - A glass from a lovely set that used to belong to my husband's grandmother. She gave away all of her 'good' stuff when she moved into a retirement village.








No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way