I've participated in two Photo a Day Challenges set by
Fat Mum Slim without missing a day.
Clearly I'm totally hooked so here's my post for October's challenge.
I'll be adding to it daily and I'll also be putting the photos on
Fat Mum Slim's Facebook wall daily.
31. Whatever You Please - My son was given some silkworm eggs from a classmate because we have a mulberry tree (the only thing they eat is mulberry leaves). It has been very interesting for all of us to watch the life cycle of the silkworm.
30. Clothes - My husband's work clothes, all freshly ironed.
29. Moon - The sky is completely clouded today, so here's a photo of the moon that I snapped a couple of weeks ago.
28. Looking Back - Looking (at the) back(s) of my teammates in the Relay for Life yesterday. I walked from 8pm - 10pm in the rain. We were soaked but it was wonderful. My team raised $2000+ and overall the event raised more than $50 000 for cancer research.
27. Morning - The town clock tells me that it's way too early to be up on a Saturday morning...but my Miss 5 never lets me sleep in!
26. Listening To - Lately I've been listening to all of my old records on the new/old turntable from the 70s that my husband recently purchased. And did you know some new albums are still released in vinyl? I'm getting Kylie's new one for my birthday...which is today!
25. People - Some of the little people I got to work with today.
24. Weather - Beautiful blues skies + whispy white clouds + temps of 11 - 26 = PERFECTION
23. The View From Here - I love the view from the top of our backyard...rusty roof, Hills Hoist and all! (Yes, I did use the car as a tripod)
22. In Your Town - It's jacaranda season in my town at the moment and I love it because the town turns purple!
21. Calm - I don't go into churches very often, but when I do I always feel a sense of calm. We went this morning to sign up our son for the First Reconciliation program. I love our big old church!
20. 4 o'clock - At 4 o'clock this afternoon we were in the car driving back to our town after a day at the Sunshine Coast.
19. Letters - I was teaching today, there were letters everywhere in the classroom.
18. Made You Smile Today - My Miss 5 leaving me a surprise gift on my laptop.
17. Fruit - We're growing our own strawberries. Can't wait for these to mature!
16. Something You Wrote - Today is my dad's birthday, so I just wrote this on his birthday card.
15. Dinnertime - My go to dinner when I want something easy and don't have to think...spaghetti bolognese with my own homemade sauce of course!
14. Makes You Laugh - My Miss 5's funny faces always ALWAYS make me laugh!
13. Landscape - Yesterday we drove out west to our niece's 21st birthday party. There were so many landscape photo opportunities I didn't know which one to choose. I finally decided on this wheat field.
12. On The Table - The outdoor table...
11. Something Close-Up - The first rose on the first rose bush that we have planted in our garden.
10. Emotion - the joy of bubbles.
9. Red - This beautiful red hibiscus just bloomed in our garden.
8. Angle - You wouldn't get me in a boat at that angle!!
7. Light - I love the way the sun light shines through my heart shaped crystal.
6. I'm Thankful For... the fun family outings I have with these three people. They are my world.
5. Shadow - The only time I look tall and thin..ner is in my shadow.
4. What You Read - I just started reading this book this week. My favourite place to read is on my bed whenever I get a spare minute. Where's yours?
3. This Happened Today - The blue tongue lizard (Bluey) came out for some sun beside his bestest buddy (Buddha).
2. Lunchtime - My lunch, what some of my online friends and I like to call a BAS (Big Ass Salad)!
1. Where You Stood - Underneath the jacaranda tree admiring the first blooms of the season.
Here is the full list...