Tuesday 30 September 2014

365 Days In Nature - September 2014

I began taking a nature photo on the 1st of January 2013.
My goal was to take one every day for the whole year.
I achieved that, now I'm back for another year.
I started a Facebook group to share our nature photos.
It has grown to more than 200 members from all around the world.
And it's the best group on Facebook.
No, I'm not at all biased!
If you want to join us, you can find us here... 365 Days In Nature


Day 244 - 1st September ~ Floral: These are so pretty.



Day 245 - 2nd September ~ Floral: Lovely white lavender.



Day 246 - 3rd September ~ Floral: I don't know what these are...daisies, gazanias, osteospermums...but there're very pretty.



Day 247 - 4th September ~ Floral: One of my favourite flowers...I love water lilies. I do prefer pink ones though.



Day 248 - 5th September ~ Floral: We've had some of these already this week. And I think I've posted these before. But I love them so much I'm giving them another run. Little hot air balloons....aka Gloriosa Lilies.




Day 249 - 6th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: My favourite sunset photo from the farm.



Day 250 - 7th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: A really pretty sunset, taken from our backyard a couple of years ago.



Day 251 - 8th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: Another one taken from our back yard. You'd think we live in a tropical paradise, wouldn't you? We don't.



Day 252 - 9th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: We all ran into to the backyard to admire this spectacular sunset a few months ago.



Day 253 - 10th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: As much as I love the sunsets we see from our back yard, when we move to the block we'll still get a great view!



Day 254 - 11th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: I'm not often up in time for sunrises, but I was so pleased I caught this one from our front yard a few months ago.



Day 255 - 12th September ~ Sunrise/Sunset: This is my favourite sunrise photo, taken on the farm last year.




Day 256 - 13th September ~ Black & White: I have to start with cows, don't I?



Day 257 - 14th September ~ Black & White: From black & white cows, to black & white birds. The very common Magpie.



Day 258 - 15th September ~ Black & White: From birds to butterflies...



Day 259 - 16th September ~ Black & White: No prizes for guessing this one... ;)



Day 260 - 17th September ~ Black & White: A black & white Ibis in black & white.



Day 261 - 18th September ~ Black & White: Back to my favourites...



Day 262 - 19th September ~ Black & White: The final black & white photo for the week. This originally was almost black & white.




Day 263 - 20th September ~ Lines: Lines in the forest.



Day 264 - 21st September ~ Lines: Lines in a leaf on our bush walk yesterday.



Day 265 - 22nd September ~ Lines: Lines in palms.



Day 266 - 23rd September ~ Lines: More lines in a leaf.



Day 267 - 24th September ~ Lines: Lines of grass.



Day 268 - 25th September ~ Lines: Lines in the bark.



Day 269 - 26th September ~ Lines: Lines on a beautiful shell.




Day 270 - 27th September ~ Bees, Butterflies & Dragonflies: A bee on lavender.



Day 271 - 28th September ~ Bees, Butterflies & Dragonflies: A Common Eggfly butterfly.



Day 272 - 29th September ~ Bees, Butterflies & Dragonflies: My favourite dragonfly photo.



Day 273 - 30th September ~ Bees, Butterflies & Dragonflies: I didn't even know bees had pollen sacs until I took this photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way