Tuesday 30 September 2014

FMS Photo a Day Challenge - September 2014

I've been playing along with the Photo a Day Challenge set by
since August 2012 and haven't missed a single day.
Nope, not one day!

Now I'm back at it for another New Year.
I add to this post daily
and also post the photos to the
FMS Photo A Day Facebook group.







1. In My Cup - What's in my cup(s)? Nothing. These are just for show to add to our coloured glass collection.



2. Stripes - My husband's stripes.



3. Button - A button in a pretty crocheted flower.



4. DIY - We recently tiled the kitchen all by ourselves...leaving more of our footprints on this old house.



5. Upside Down - Yep, I turned it upside down...



6. I Need...Serenity now!!!



7. Father - This is my father, Darrell. He has being playing the piano accordion since he was a teenager. He can play anything and has never had a lesson. This was taken at the open day on the farm last year. Almost everyone had gone home, people were packing up around him...and he was still playing. It was like the scene from the Titanic with the violinists, except the farm wasn't sinking!



8. Broken - Broken for my brekkie.



9. Orange - Orange, and a few other colours, make this Bird of Paradise particularly stunning.



10. Repetition - Repetition at the farm.



11. How I Feel Today - SUPER excited, SUPER happy and SUPER stoked. My little brother won the AUSTRALIAN DAIRY FARMER OF THE YEAR award last night. Can you tell I'm SUPER proud??!!?? 4REAL 



12. Spring - My favourite thing about spring is the smell of jasmine in our garden.



13. Out of Place - A truck on the roof? You might think it's out of place, but it's perfectly positioned for the Ettamogah Pub.



14. Healthy - My happy, healthy orchid just bloomed!



15. Remember - Remember when milk came in glass bottles? Guess what? It still does!



16. I Don't Like - I DON'T like making school lunches! But they're done now...until tomorrow.



17. Key - I love the retro keys in our hallway cupboard doors.



18. Person - The only person in our family who was brave enough to ride the Redback at Aussie World was our just-turned-ten year old son. He is in the white t-shirt.



19. Even - I don't always get the horizon even in my photos, so I usually cheat and the straighten tool in Photoshop...shhhhhh.



20. Beginning - The beginning of a lovely little bush walk we did today.



21. Fave Word - This was a gift from Secret Santa last year. It has pride of place near our wedding photos on the piano.



22. Crisp - The air is always crisp in the forest by a creek.



23. Triangle - Lots of triangles in the Dickabram Bridge.



24. Loud - Fireworks are always loud, some go right through you.



25. Angle - He was trying to swing to the highest angle possible. His goal was more than 90°. Do you think he made it? I had very sweaty palms at this point!



26. Best - According to Miss 7 this is the best shoppe in the world! Just quietly, I think so too!



27. Celebration - September is celebration month in our house! It begins with Father's Day, then the day after was Miss 7's birthday, four days later was our 10 year old boy's birthday, and the day after that was our 12th wedding anniversary!!



28. Game - My favourite childhood game.



29. Wish - My kids wish they could play with their cousins much more often...so do I!



30. Where I'm From - This will come as a surprise to no one, but I'm from a dairy farm...this one...Scenic Rim Robotic Dairy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

A little comment goes a long way